Knowing how your current and prospective customers think and behave is priceless. It can give you the edge over your competition, making sure you’re best placed to deliver on your customers’ needs.
In this session, I’ll introduce you to four key market research tools that help businesses make better decisions; from targeting to brand development:
- Audience segmentation: knowing your target audiences
- Concept testing: getting your product right before you launch
- Comms testing: testing your advertising to optimise impact
- Brand mapping/tracking: measuring your brand’s health
This workshop is suitable for start-ups, SMEs, and larger businesses who want to know more about how market research can help their businesses grow. We’ll start with the essentials and then drill down into the four key tools outlined above.
What you’ll take away from this session:
- A fundamental understanding of the market research techniques available, broken down by three pillars; what, how, and why
- Knowledge as to which techniques you should use to answer specific audience, product, marketing, and brand questions
- An overview of the investment required and what you can expect in return
I’m Mark Bagnall and I’ve worked in market research and consumer insights for over 20 years. My expertise spans all business types; from small start-ups to global giants across a range of sectors; food and drink, media, tech, retail, computer gaming, and FMCG. After having MD roles at leading London agencies, I’ve set up my own consultancy, ESP, to provide organisations with market research that helps grow their businesses.
Secure your FREE space today.
Spaces are strictly limited so early booking is advisable.