Experience a moment of greatness on this course as you learn how to speak in a way that inspires, entertains and educates your audience. Join Kevin Baggs, professional speaker and The English Room team for a hands on practical learning experience that will transform how others hear your message.
Great for work, family occasions, IELTS exam preparation and any other event where you want people to listen.
On this advanced English language course you will learn the art of confident public speaking.
This is a practical hands on course where you will learn by doing!
Each session includes a 20 minute tutorial from leading public speaking expert, Kevin Baggs followed by practical, project based activities for you to trial and experiment with your new skills.
An excellent opportunity to learn new skills and receive immediate feedback on how you’re doing. Fantastic for learning from others, practising and building confidence speaking English at work or socially.
Is this for me?
- Perfect for anyone changing career or working towards a promotion in an English speaking environment
- This is course is particularly useful for anyone who speaks in front of groups in meetings, sales pitches and presentations at work.
- It is also fantastic preparation for the IELTS exam for people aiming for 7.0 or above.
- And it’s great for confidence!
- If you are unsure whether your English is fluent enough for this course, please ask us for a language assessment and we can confirm your place.
Every month you will learn about a new aspect of what makes a confident and compelling speaker and have the opportunity to put this into practice with hands on practical exercises.
The course will include; How to overcome the fear of public speaking, knowing your audience, speech structures and the power of the story, words and how to use them, voice and body, props and powerpoint and how to use humour effectively.
This is an interactive event where you learn as much from others as you do by doing.
Therefore, this masterclass is intended to be a large group activity of around 20 people